
I am a full time college student at Concordia University of Irvine. I am getting close to being done with school, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! I am studying to become an elementary teacher, i would love to teach kindergarten or first grade but will take what i get.
I work part time at preschool as a daycare teacher. I love my job, I have worked their since I graduated high school. I am a Jr. High girls leader at church. I have been with these girls for years and i love them so much! I love all the fun things we get to do together.
I am also a daughter, sister and girlfriend, to Matt. My family is important to me so i spend as much time as i can with them. That is all for today
3 comments:
most importantly a sister to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
ok... you are my bestest friend just... don't tell the cat :)
hi naomi this is your aunt's daughter and she wont let me say my name but cool hair cut :)
Post a Comment