So my life has become homework, with a
little time for family and friends. Chances are if you ask me what I am doing my answer will be homework, if i am not at school or work. Here is what my weekend looked like. Friday got up did homework went to school went to work. Friday night, went to Matt's house - he made me dinner, we went in the spa and then watched MONK, I then came home and worked on some Children's Lit homework. Saturday got up and Started on homework, I worked on homework until about 4:30 when I got in the shower to get ready for Rachel's birthday dinner. We went to dinner had a blast, then it was time for more homework. Sunday I went to church and then to lunch with Matt and his parents, they asked what our plans were for the rest of the day and i said homework, imagine that! I came home and got to work, then it was off to do child care for the cognitional meeting and then college group. when i got home i finished up my work that was due by midnight Sunday night. Here are some pictures of some of my projects. I can not wait till summer!!!! When I will have NO homework.
Picture 1 - Rachel and i at Ra's Birthday dinner
Picture 2 - Some of the 20 books I worked with for a HUGE children's lit class
Picture 3 - My Children's lit project about Music
3 comments:
I am so proud of you my sissy! You are amazing! keep up the great work! <3
you'll miss this!
UPDATE YOUR BLOG! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE? IT ISN'T LIKE WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE OR ANYTHING... HURRY UP... UPDATE... I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR LIFE! Oh... you just walked past me... UPDATE YOUR BLOG!
Post a Comment