My Great Grandma
Back in August my great grandmother past away, at the age of 101. She has a Godly woman and made an impact on all those around her. This weekend was her service, a time for the family to come together and remember her life. She was a wife, a mother to 6, a grandma to 20, a great grandma to 33, and a great great grandma to 7. We all have such a fun time when my grandma’s siblings come together. I have three great uncles on this side of the family and it is so funny to spend time with them. My uncle Ron is a total Cow boy, my uncle Gray is like a giant teddy bear who loves to spend time with his family, and my uncle David is a man who has a loving heart. I love seeing my grandma interacting with her brothers and sister. It is also crazy to see all the family resemblance. When you looked at everyone in the room you could tell who was born in the family and who married in.
I am so happy that I knew my great grandma, and even thought I did not spend a lot of time with her I was able to see the difference that she made in people’s lives.
Back in August my great grandmother past away, at the age of 101. She has a Godly woman and made an impact on all those around her. This weekend was her service, a time for the family to come together and remember her life. She was a wife, a mother to 6, a grandma to 20, a great grandma to 33, and a great great grandma to 7. We all have such a fun time when my grandma’s siblings come together. I have three great uncles on this side of the family and it is so funny to spend time with them. My uncle Ron is a total Cow boy, my uncle Gray is like a giant teddy bear who loves to spend time with his family, and my uncle David is a man who has a loving heart. I love seeing my grandma interacting with her brothers and sister. It is also crazy to see all the family resemblance. When you looked at everyone in the room you could tell who was born in the family and who married in.
I am so happy that I knew my great grandma, and even thought I did not spend a lot of time with her I was able to see the difference that she made in people’s lives.
This is a video of the 3 boys singing. They always do something like this when they get together. The sound is bad at first but then it gets better.
No comments:
Post a Comment