Saturday, January 10, 2009

What I'v Been up too

Well it's been a long time, but I did not forget all of you. Since the new year I have been studying for the CSET'S, and hanging with friends when possible. I took the 5 hour test today and am hoping that I passed at lest 2 of the three sections. I have also been waiting for my Degree to post so I can say I can say that I am official collage grad, I am still waiting, but will let you know when it happens.
Today after the test I came home, had lunch with my parents and then went to cost-co, to buy lots of stuff including T.P. When we got home my mom and I took down the outside Christmas lights, I know we are a little late, it still looks like Christmas inside! Then Matt came over and me and Matt and my dad played Wii. Then we made dinner enjoyed that together, and sat down at the table for a game of The Settlers of Catan. I had so much fun, although I did not win, my dad did.
Hope that you have a great week!

No comments: