In case you were wondering I did not fall off the face of the earth, I have just been busy or not in the mood to blog. I have however been keeping up my blog reading. I have been busy with school and getting ready to take over a preschool class for a co-worker who is leaving on maternity leave. I am excited for this opportunity. Last week we were both in the classroom and this week I will be on my own (with an aid). I now get done with work by 3:30 (ya). SO last Thursday Rachel meet me after work and we went up to Disneyland. We had so much fun and it made for a great day. If all goes as planed I will get to go to Disneyland this Thursday also, with a friend from school. Here are some pictures cause a blog is better with pictures.
haha so i took a second look at that carmel apple picture and I love how you are pretending to bite into yours even though the plastic cover is on it! ahahah
1 comment:
haha so i took a second look at that carmel apple picture and I love how you are pretending to bite into yours even though the plastic cover is on it! ahahah
Post a Comment