So the other night Rachel and I did not know what to do, Matt works night now I am still getting used to that, so Rachel and I went to In and out and then wanted to do something. We thought what do 20 something’s do on a free night? Everything we came up with was something that did not quite fit our lifestyle, or not currently available, like Disneyland. So we stopped by tall mouse – they were only open 10 more minutes. Then we took the scenic route home, talked about if we had a pool we could go swimming, and found a bed bath and beyond to stop at and look around. Then we headed home and I felt like do something artistic so I looked up step by step instructions to draw Disney charterers. So here is my work, I am not very good at free hand drawing, but had fun trying.
Mickey Mouse by Naomi

Piglet by Naomi

Eeyore by Naomi

When Rachel saw my pathetic Eeyore she wanted to try herself. She did a much better job than I.
Eeyore by Rachel

Pooh Bear by Naomi
1 comment:
Your eyeore is really good!
Post a Comment