School you are enjoyable
School you are no fun
School i like to learn
School you give to much homework
School I am almost done but
School you seem to go on and on
School please end soon, or at lest all the work!
Oh and become cheaper!
So I have been super busy with school this year, and although I can see the light at the end it just seems so far away since all the homework is blocking the way. All my classes have homework to turn in on a weekly basis, which is good for me since test are not my string point, but all the homework is making my home life all work. It does not help that I have been sick and now have makeup work to do. I will get it done!!! But you may not see me as much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hang in there with your piles of work. It will end!
hmm... interesting ode... love you sissy
enjoy it now... your next stage of life is soon to come!!
You are amazing! thank you for all your help! I love you
Ok sissy... I know you were stressed last night... it is all going to be ok. school will end eventually, I promise. The homework will stop, you will get married and make me an auntie:) I love you
Post a Comment