Saturday, November 17, 2007

TODAY! A not so crazy, but fun day!

So today I started my day be being awaken by the cat at 7:00 am. After I was unable to fall asleep, I figured I would get up, and start wrapping Christmas boxes. Although I wish they were presents they are props for the Kingdom Kids Play. They will be making the wall of Jericho during the play.
I then hung out and watched some TV, then Matt came down and we ate dinner with my family, and played some games. Then Matt and I made some cookies! It was fun, although my family gets made at me for not letting them eat all the cookies in one night oh well.




5 comments:

Rachel said...

its true... she only let us have 3 each... bummer... we are all boycotting Naomi's cookies now... we are going to let them get stale :)

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cathi Hamen said...

you are too cute!!! i love you guys together!! we are praying for you both and Matt too! Remember Gog is GOOD!!

Unknown said...

Love Matt's apron. How fun!

Diane Powers said...

hi naomi. it is your aunt's daughter. cookies sound good. anyways cant wait to sit around the table and eat turkey with you later! happy thanksgiving.