So this is the time of year were things get hectic, for me and most of you. This coming weekend has been long awaited for me. I will be spending about 90% of my weekend at the church, preparing for the Kingdom Kids performance that will take place Saturday and Sunday night. The kids, and leaders have been working hard. This weekend is also the weekend before finals, that means that I only have one week of school left, but i need to study this weekend, during that 10% that is not busy with Kingdom Kids and probably during kingdom kids. I know it will all work out, it always does.
This is one of the things that my dad and i have done together the past few years, i relay have enjoyed it! I think in the picture we were going over the Jericho song.I highly suggest that you go see the play, tickets are only $2.00 and can be bought at the door. This Christmas play will touch your heart, and remind you of many biblical truths. The play starts at 6:00 both Saturday and Sunday night, I would suggest getting their early.
Hope to see you their
Hope to see you their
1 comment:
cute pic sissy!
Post a Comment