Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Knott's

Knott's was so much fun. We were their for about 12 hours and only road 6 rides, but we had so much fun. The best ride of the day for me was boomerang - in the very first row. It was so scary but so much fun! After we left the park at 10:00 we went to in and out to get some dinner. The cold and stiffness from standing in line so long made us all a little crazy. This week is a fun filled week busy with friends, it makes up for the school year when I relay got to do anything with them. Last night we had dinner and then went to see Enchanted, it was very funny. Wednesday I have a Jr. High Christmas Party, and then Thursday at 11:59 pm we are going to see National Treasure book of secrets. It will be so much fun.


2 comments:

Cathi Hamen said...

silly college kids!!!!!!
sounds like knotts was fun!!!

Crysti & Jerome said...

You are so silly! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the quick video. You crack me up!