Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Summer or Winter
Well acoriding to my school I am now on summer break, according to the weather I think that I am on Winter break. Oh well the break is nice. I am happy to be done with school, and not have so much work to do. I do still have a few things to do to get ready for next year, like take the cbest in June. For now I am relaxing, reading, and spending time with my family and Matt's family. To start my summer I went to work, then that night my mom and sister and I went to Old Spaghetti Factory (this is my Favorite Restaurant). Then FridayI got up and walked to the store to buy Jello - to make for my preschoolers. Then i relaxed until it was time for work. After work I went to Matt's and we ate dinner, took the dog for a walk and then play some basketball (the ball was flat). After that we went in the spa and talked. Saturday I went with my mom and sister and we got our toes done. Sunday (Mothers Day) we went to church then ran some errands before meeting the extended family for lunch. After we got back from lunch Rachel and I picked up the house and got dinner ready. Then we watched a movie and ate a snack dinner as a family. Monday us girls went to the movies. I am look forward to what the rest of the summer holds. Including; arise and sell, T Pines service weekend, trip to TX for my cousins wedding, going to the beach, Jr. group activities and what ever else come up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you need an update... frank... or... george...hmmm
Post a Comment