So the count down is on, I have 5 days left until i am done with school for the summer, 4 classes left to go to, 3 days left of driving to school, 2 finals left to take, and 1 week to do it all. (Ihad a hard time thinking of something that was only 1. It feels so good to have time that I do not have to fill with homework, with only two test left I feel like I can relax.
I started out the weekend spending time with Matt, we hung out with his parents and then went to dinner and bowling. Matt is a good bowler I am not but we had fun. Then we went back to his house and dangled are feet in the pool and looked at the stares. Today after getting up I finished up my online class by writing a concert report and taking a test. Then I went to get stuff for dinner with my Mom. When we got back I started to clean the kitchen so it would be easier to make dinner. Then Matt came down and the five of us ate dinner and then played a game of clue and had dessert. After that Matt and I went outside to talk before he went home.
Tomorrow after I get home from church I plan to study for my test and hope to go up to Mission Viejo to hang out and have dinner with Matt.
Hope you are a great weekend!!

1 comment:
GREAT pictures!! love the new layout!!!
congrats on another year completed!!
Your gonna miss this!
Post a Comment