Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend Review

So this weekend was fun until about 3:40 Saturday when I started getting an allergy attack. Which then turned into some sort of cold, which is still bugging me, and i hope that it is gone tomorrow. Friday night Matt took me on a picnic dinner and then we went walking and talking on the beach. Saturday when i work up i worked on my art that I had to have done for Tuesday. Then i got packed up to go to the beach with the Jr. high students. We had a blast. The waves were crazy and with in two min of being in the water the life guard came to talk to us about the water and the currents. We told the kids not to go out pass their knees - this way when i wave came only there head was above the water. The kids then pulled out a HUGE piece of sea weed and started playing jump rope. We all had a blast. I encourage you to play jump rope with sea weed the next time the opportunity presents it self. It is soooooooooo much fun. Fun Video at the bottom








3 comments:

Crysti & Jerome said...

You guys look like you are having so much fun! Awesome :-)

Shan said...

What a fun weekend :}

Cathi Hamen said...

GREAT pics & video Naomi!!

looks like a lot of fun....
i hope you are feeling better, I felt the same way all weekend!! it must be from preschool.. take your emergency!!!! c u at school today!