Wednesday, January 30, 2008
CAR CRASH = no fun
Monday night as I was Driving home, from a long hard day. I was re ended while travailing on the freeway at about 67 mph. I lost control and went into the next lane, not hitting anyone else thankfully. I felt fine at the time but yesterday my back went in to a great deal of pain, had to go to the doctor and get x rays and a shot, along with some pain killer and muscle relaxers to get me through the next week or so. I am being well taken care of now I have to get my car in the shop and get all the medical stuff to the right people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Prayers coming your way, Naomi.
Love- Aunt Diane
I'm so sorry, Naomi! No fun at all.
Oh my gosh Naomi - I got rear-ended also on Monday!! I was on my way to Kathy Shoffiet's office to do insurance stuff! Stinks! My insurance guy came out today and took pic's and I have to make an appointment for the doctor for my back!! Crazy and no fun - but were both ok :}
Post a Comment