Saturday, January 12, 2008

Great Grades

For those of you that have know me and seen me grow up - you know that school has not come easy for me. But I never gave up and have pushed through my classes. I am very proud of the work that I did this semester, all the hard work and stress paid off. I took 6 classes got 5 A's and 1 B, this is the best I have ever done in school and i am so happy. Just thought I would share my happiness with you, and give hope to others who have struggled in school.
PSYCH/DEVELOP DIVERSE LEARNR
B+
EDUCATION FOR HEALTHFUL
A
MATH FOR TEACHERS II
A
CRITICAL THINKING - this was the hardest class i have ever taken and I am so happy with this grade. !!!
A-
HISTORY/LITERATURE NT
A-
CREATIVE WRITING - FICTION
A

7 comments:

Diane Powers said...

This is awesome! You Rock! Keep up the good work.

L- Aunt Diane

Unknown said...

Go Naomi! You've worked so hard. Great job!

Rachel said...

I'm proud of you sissy!

Cathi Hamen said...

congrats girl!!! i am proud of you!!
you will miss these days though.. enjoy them!

Steve Powers said...

Great job

wapower said...

That is great Naomi. I never got grades that good. I just got some A's and mostly B's and C's. Congratulations for a great job.

Love Papa and Grandma

Anonymous said...

Words cannot express how very proud and pleased I am with your accomplishments. I know how very hard you have worked to get to where you are today. Keep up the good work. You will make an excellent teacher someday very soon.

Love,
Mom