Like a little Kid
SO Wednesday I was heading down to the Beach to hang out with some of the high schoolers from church before I went to Jr. High swim night. I found what i thought was a great free parking spot unloaded my bag and board and took two steeps and slipped on a sandy sidewalk, the part were the sidewalk turns into the driveway. I scraped right under my knee for about 3 inches. and then I some how missed about 10 inches of my calf and then I scraped about 3.5 inches starting at my ankle and going down my foot. The foot part hurts really bad, I might go to the doctor today and make sure that my ankle is OK. My foot kind of bent funny and with all the other pain I am not completely sure if it is the cut that hurts alone, or if I also hurt my ankle.
I am putting up a picture, it is kind of gross so i just wanted to warn you. 
No comments:
Post a Comment