Thursday, August 28, 2008
Summer is Over
It is official my summer is over, today i went back to school. The nice part about this semester is that I only have to drive up to school 3 days a week, and my earliest class is at 2:10 pm. Yep that is right no class until the afternoon. Today my classes were Creative Nonfiction writing, children's art, and observation and assessment of young children. I only have one class left to go to and that will not happen until Wednesday, that class is adolescent psychology. I am happy to be back in school and it looks like I will be graduating in December (I will still have a year in the credentialing program after that). I am soooo happy that my walk through the tunnel is almost over and now the light is very bright.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment