So about a week ago some friends and I went to Matt's house to go swimming. I brought my swim cap just for fun, and that started us on the Olympics. So we started having our own Olympics Rachel and I did synchronized Diving (it was jumping Matt pool is to shallow to dive). Nathan and Matt also tried their hand at this but only one of them made it into the water. Then we had individual jumping, Rachel got the gold in this event, i took silver and Jared took bronze. Then it was time for underwater gymnastics, Rachel and I were the only two competitors I took the gold and Rachel took the silver. Next was time for swimming (because of the shape of the pool this was kind of hard). Nathan took gold, silver for me, and then bronze for Rachel. We had a blast, and it was kind of fun to play like a kid.
It has been a great summer, and although i am sad to see it go I am ready to start school this week.
Swimming
No comments:
Post a Comment