Here is a list of some of my favorite Christmas movies. I found that although I love all these movies I only own the top three, oh well. I watch the others on TV. I have not seen Mickey’s Christmas Carol in years but it was one of my favorites as a child. What are some of your favorite Christmas movies?
Irving Berlin’s White Christmas Staring: Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Rosemary Clooney, and Vera-Ellen
While you Were Sleeping Staring: Sandra Bullock and Bill Pullman
Miracle on 34th Street Staring: Maureen O’Hara and John Payne
Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Cartoon) Staring: Boris Karloff, Thurl Ravenscroft
Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Real People) Starring: Christine Baranski, Jim Carrey
The Polar Express Staring: Tom Hanks, Chris Coppola
Elf Staring: Will Ferrell, James Caan
A Christmas Story Staring: Peter Billingsley, Melinda Dillon
It's a Wonderful Life Staring: James Stewart, Donna Reed
A Christmas Carol Staring: Alastair Sim, Jack Warner
Mickey's Christmas Carol Staring: Alan Young, Wayne Allwine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
A Charlie Brown Christmas! Christmas in Connecticut and Bachelor Mother.
Jerome has NEVER seen White Christmas. Isn't that amazing? I'm going to make sure he sees it this year...I mean, it's a classic!!
don't forget about The Santa Clause! I like that one too!
I heart you sissy... my favorite is watching them with you :)
Post a Comment