Yes you heard me right. The tree is up and the glitter projects are officially done, although glitter is still all over and will be for months. My dad and I think the Mike Row from Dirty Jobs should go to a glitter factory.
OK back to what I was saying. We got the tree up on Sunday with the help of our two younger cousins (well it should we two youngest cousins because I am the oldest of all the cousins on both sides). This is the first year we have decorated the tree since we moved, we have always put it up and put candy canes on it, but since we moved we had not pulled out all the decorations. The tree looks lovely. Even the crooked star on top.
On Sunday I also finished putting up the lights out side we have lights all up the stairs and across the deck., it is so pretty both night and day.
The last of the glitter project I took from my friends sight Flipflops and Applesauce. I think she meant to have them done with children, I am a child at heart and I love these little snowflakes, full of glitter. 
2 comments:
Super cute. Snowflakes are for everyone.
Love you!
You should email Mike Rowe your Dirty Jobs idea! That would be a hilarious episode!
Post a Comment