After my last class on Thursday I went to the Jr. High and High School Christmas party, I was an elf.
Friday I did some baking and went to work. I made bread, then matt and I went to dinner and did some Christmas shopping.
Saturday I did some more baking. I made cookies. Saturday night Matt came over for dinner and helped me make more cookies.
Sunday I went to church and then went Ice skating with the Jr. High girls, for the Jr. High girls Christmas extravaganza. Then we all had pie and played at a park. Sunday night I went to Matt’s parents to celebrate Christmas (they will be out of state).
Monday I went to work, when I got home we played a game as a family and then ate dinner together.
Tuesday I went to work, and then had tamales for dinner with the family, and matt. Then we all watched Fred Christmas.
Today I am relaxing and spending time with the family. Latter I will go to church for the Christmas eve service and then home for our traditional dinner of cheese soup.
Hope that you have a very Merry Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment