Tuesday, November 11, 2008

breakfast in bed



Don't we all wish that we could get breakfast in bed every now and then. Yesterday I got up before everyone else. I did some stuff I needed to do and then decided that I wanted to make some muffins, and hot chocolate. I got them done and then took a nice hot muffin and cup of hot chocolate to Rachel who was still asleep in bed. I told her i made her breakfast, she said "oh your cute" then rolled over like she was going back to sleep. I then asked her where she wanted me to put in and she said "I thought you were joking" then sat up and took the food. I then went and got mine and came and sat on the bed with Rachel and we ate.


Sorry mom you got up to soon.

3 comments:

Shan said...

you guys are too cute

Rachel said...

It was SOOO good too! just like the pumpkin bread you just brought me :)

Cathi Hamen said...

what a sweet sister!!!!!!! enjoy it rachel soon you will be the only one at home... eventually i mean i don't know any details..... just assuming!