Thursday, November 20, 2008
A productive day
Today I woke up at 4:50; I had to finish a paper in time for my mom to proof read it before she went to work. I tried to work on it last night, but there was nothing left in me by the time I got home. I had a frustrating day yesterday, and although nothing horrible happened it was just full of a bunch of little frustrations. Okay back to the productive day. I got up to finish the paper, I sat down and the words just started flowing (my teacher would say that is a cliché) (I think cliché is a strange word). I got my paper done my mom proof read it, and then I started on two other assignments I have to have done before I leave for school today around 1:00. I was finished with all this before 8:30. YA so them I watched a little TV. Last night when I was frustrated I started to watch a recorded Biggest Looser, but they are two hours log so I stopped half way through and went to bed, so this morning I finished it. After that I put the news on and started working around the house. I got most the “stuff” picked up, and then I vacuumed. I still have time before I have to leave for school. What will I do? I guess I could try to conquer the mound on clean clothes I need to fold. Hum what to do what to do. I think I should get up early more often, I seem to work better in the morning and then I have time to do other stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah for getting lots done... enjoy the time now once marriage and kiddos come.. your time is NOT your own! wonderfully worth it but defitnitely a juggle!
I miss you something Terrible.... I hope you and Chatelaine are doing well! please water my squash :)
Post a Comment