Are you looking for some christmas gift ideas? Well I found a place for you to look. My friend Melissa has is doing the 12 days of christmas. Each day she has a different gift idea, all under &25. I highly suggest you go check it out, She on day 7 so you have some reading to catch up on. I hope that you enjoy.
Thanks Melissa for all the work you put into it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aww thanks Naomi! You're such an awesome friend! =)
If you have friends that like wine you might try this site for a cheap and fun gift. It's a wine reference guide that fits in the wallet and use emoticons to show wine quality.
www.winevintagecard.com.
I bought a small number of these after buying one for myself and liking it. Gonna be giving a bottle of wine and one of these with each bottle this year to friends and family who like wine.
Post a Comment