I had a great birthday, thanks to all the people around me who love me and helped make it special. Friday night Matt took me down to the beach for a picnic dinner, walk, talk, and sunset watching.
Then we came back to my house and he gave me a present (a monkey). Every time Matt asked me what I wanted I said a monkey just to be funny, but Matt got me a super cute stuffed monkey. Then Matt, Rachel, George (the monkey) and I made Ice Cream for the party.
Then when I woke up on Saturday the balloon fairy had come. The family and I went to breakfast at the Fishermens and then for a walk along the pier. After that my mom and I went shopping, I got two new dresses and a new set of sheets (that is what i wanted for my birthday).
After I got home I relaxed until party time, then I ate ice cream with 23 different toppings, OK i did not put all of them on but most. Nerds on ice cream is very strange! At the Party we played a game of pin the cherry on the sundae, and my Friends thought I was crazy to make them play. So I am now a year older have an ice cream maker, a monkey, and a new set of sheets.
3 comments:
I am so glad you had a good birthday! I "heart" you! I think am going to throw you a pumpkin or orange platypus themed birthday party next year! He he!
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :}
I forgot your b-day weekend!! i feel soo bad!
Happy Birthday!!!!
congrats on the monkey.... i wasnt sure what it was going to be since you did all the romantic "stuff"!
miss you!
Post a Comment