This weekend me, Rachel, and our friend Lauren, from church, went up with the church to T pines for a service weekend. We had a lot of fun, hanging out, moving wood and watching seven brides for seven brothers. Great movie, but we missed the end the person who recorded it did not get the whole thing :( We had a lot of fun, but I only got a few pictures before my camera brook, I don't know what I am going to do. So more pictures will come when I get them from Lauren. The cabin we were in was so cute, and even decorated by some of the women in the church.
Juice it up, on the way!
Sitting cute in the cabin 
One of the men who cute the trees, we picked up!
More pictures to come
3 comments:
looks like fun Naomi!!
WHAT?! You watched Seven Brides for Seven Brothers without me?!?! No Fair!
The men "cute" the trees? I want to see that :-)
Post a Comment