Friday, June 13, 2008

CBEST

The next time you see me, I will have taken, and hopefully passed the CBEST. I have to leave the house by 6:30 am drive 50 min away and take a four hour test. I should have taken this test already, but have been to busy with all my class work, and adding something else at that time would have been impossible. So tomorrow is the day if I pass on the first time that would be great if not, I will have an extra semester of school. I am ready for both options so we will see how I do. So good night world.

4 comments:

Nyla said...

I am sure you will pass! Good Luck!

Crysti & Jerome said...

How did it go girl? I took it quite a few months ago, remember? I'm sure you did great!

Crysti & Jerome said...

it only took them like 2 weeks to email me my scores. and then another week to mail them out to you :-)

Cathi Hamen said...

soooooooooooo????????