Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Home Buddies



and me, have been home for the past two days buy ourselves. This is the first week in a LOOOOOOOOONG time that I have not had school OR work. I am not used to not having anything I HAVE to do, I always have things I could do but who wants to do that when you could sit and do nothing? I do miss my "regular" summer , and starting July first I will be back at work part time!! (ya, ya something to do). So today I did some random house work and took some pictures with the two living things that never leave the house (not plants). Later tonight I have youth group, I did all the work to get ready for that yesterday. So now I wait, and hope someone gets home soon!
This is a picture of our Frog!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

that is the cutest picture of you and Chatelaine... and the best picture of HOppy i have ever seen