The great toe journey has just began. I drooped a glass of water on my big toe yesterday (Wednesday) the glass did not break. This sent me into a huge amount of pain, and changed the color of my toe nail polish almost instantly. Rachel called about a minute later, and turned around and came home to help me. I iced my toe, took pain killer, and Rachel took off my toe nail polish. I went through the rest of my day and then went to the doctor, to make sure the toe was not broken, it is not, but I am supposed to were this silly looking blue boot for a while. So if you see me limping around this is why. I am expecting my toe nail to fall off, Crysti I will be just like you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
my poor sissy! I love you... Feel better... boot :)
ohh! I am soo sorry! I hate it when my toe is sore.. it makes me walk all funny! Feel better!
I'm so sorry about your toe. That hurts so much. I banged my toe really hard about a month ago. I was just being stupid banging the sand out of my beach chair. Just slamming the chair as hard as I could against the pavement and sure enough slammed it right down on my big toe! I cried out and it throbbed for at least 2 days. Slowly it got better. I thought for sure that I'd loose the toenail. But I didn't. In fact eventually it healed and I forgot about it. But yesterday I went to get a pedicure and when she took the dark red polish off my toenails it revealed a black and blue big toenail. She covered it up in bright pink and now a white and yellow daisy marks the spot. Hope you don't loose your toenail and that in a few weeks it's feeling good enough for a little nail art. In the mean time, red polish hides bruising really well.
I am sorry that your toe hurts Boot... and I am sorry that you are so sick... 101 fever=no fun... feel better Boot! he he... I used your new nickname twice... I LOVE YOU!
oohhhh so sorry~~ a little late i have seen you limping!
Post a Comment