Wednesday, June 11, 2008

One Year as a Jr. High Leader


About a year ago today was my first Jr. High event, the parent meeting. Tonight is the first parent meeting for all the new Jr. High parents, making it one year since i have been with the Jr. High students. It is has been a great year and i am looking forward to this upcoming year. so here is a list of all the events (that i can remember (somewhat in order), without looking at my calendar).


Parent Meeting, Aloha Party, Promotion Sunday, Fly (every Wednesday night in summer), bonfire/sleepover, forest home, angles game, rock and bowl, Girls "kidnap", parent meeting / room decorating for kids, Wednesday night at church (all year), XDX once a month, bike painting, turkey bowl, winter camp, ice skating, movie night, Aloha party, and the parent meeting tonight.

I know that i forgot some.


here are some pictures to review that year, not one for every event.

3 comments:

Suzy said...

Congrats.. I love your heart for Junior High ministry! Next year you will move up to High School with me (hopefully I'll still be there). See you at the parent meeting tonight!

Nyla said...

Congrats on your one year with junior high! I hope your still there when Chloe enter JH!

You have a cute blog!

Nyla said...

oh, I meant you're